Our office is not a "personal injury factory" where you are one of dozens of cases that paralegals are working to settle. I handle all personal injury cases and insure that you receive the maximum amount of money possible for your case. Your phone calls will be promptly returned and I aggressively work on behalf of my clients. We look at every possible way we can recover money for our clients injuries and suffering and this results in our clients getting properly compensated.
Attorney Ferns has notable resolved many personal injury cases. You can contact our Rhode Island law office to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation for these and other personal injury and wrongful death cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents: car accidents and truck accidents , bicycle and motorcycle accidents and injuries caused by uninsured motorists
- Injuries on dangerous properties: Slip and fall accidents, dog attacks, negligent security
- Medical malpractice and nursing home negligence and abuse
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Injuries from the use of defective products
- Construction accidents
- Professional malpractice: Legal malpractice and other forms of professional malpractice including accountants, architects, psychologists, and other professionals
Rhode Island Fatal Accident Attorney
If death was the result of a car, truck or motorcycle accident, attorney Ferns carefully studies police reports, interviews witnesses, and determine the party or parties responsible.
In wrongful death cases that may result from medical malpractice or nursing home negligence, we will gather all relevant medical records for review by an independent medical professional who has the training to interpret medical information and determine whether or not negligence contributed to the death. Many clients find it therapeutic to finally know with certainty how their loved one died.
Your initial consultation and case evaluation is free of charge. If we accept your case, you will pay no attorneys fees unless and until we win your case. Contact our firm today
to schedule an appointment at our office or at your home or in the hospital.